1 jar Jensens Organic Pasta Sauce
½ jar of Jensens Organic Passata
Jensens Organic Garlic
1 Onion, chopped
1 capsicum, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1 cup grated cheese
Packet of cannelloni tubes
1. Fry onion, capsicum & zucchini in olive oil and put aside.
2. Cook mince.
3. Add vegetables and pasta sauce to mince and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Place half the passata on the bottom of a baking dish.
5. Fill the cannelloni tubes with the meat sauce and place filled tubes in the baking dish.
6. Top with the remaining passata and sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Bake for 45 minutes until the cheese is golden and the cannelloni soft.
8. Serve with salad and crusty bread.
Takes 1 hour 10 minutes