Jensens Organic Salsa
Jensens Organic Garlic
2 tsp Moroccan seasoning
1 Onion, chopped
1 tablespoon of tomato paste
½ cup water
2 extra eggs
1. Add egg and breadcrumbs in to the mince and mix well before rolling into balls.
2. Combine onion, salsa, garlic, tomato paste, water and Moroccan seasoning.
3. Put the meatballs into a tagine or casserole dish and cover with the sauce to bake for 35 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, make two dents in the sauce and add the eggs before baking for a further 15 minutes
5. Serve with Afghan bread, rice or cous cous
Takes 60 minutes