Baked Vegetarian Wrap
Jensens Organic Salsa
1 Onion, sliced
1 carrot, grated
1 Capsicum, sliced
Handful of mushrooms, sliced
Piece of pumpkin, sliced
4 wraps, 1 cup of grated cheese
1. Fry the onion in oil until soft, then add capsicum and mushrooms, frying for a few more minutes.
2. Add carrot, pumpkin and salsa and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Arrange the wraps on a baking tray, filling half the wrap and then folding over to close.
4. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees
5. Remove from oven and top with Guacamole
Serve 2 wraps per person for a larger meal, or for a light lunch, serve one with a side serve of salad.
Serves 4 for a light lunch
Takes 35 minutes